Impala Forums banner

1995 Impala SS

5K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  POPIMPIN CUSTOMS I.N.C 
#1 ·
Hey newbie to this site but been around the forums for a while. I currently own a 2003 Mercury Marauder and i have a big confession to make. I had never once thought i would purchase the B-Body Impala SS due to it being a bitter enemy to the MM. Basically the Marauder was made because of the 94-96 Impala and i have always been inspired from these muscle cars! Well anyways my friend is sellin her and its a 95 Impala with a nice run down of some mods which are K&N Cold Air intake, Magnaflow Dual Exhaust, New Trans, New Brain, New Black Paintjob, New Catalic Converter, AC & Heat had just got done and yellow cap. Anyways end of the day i plan on soopin this car the hell out!

#5 ·
I think the impala looks better too, besides being faster. Not saying the MM looks bad, it doesn't, the SS just looks better, IMHO. Never having driven an MM, if someone were to tell me their interior is better, I would probably go ahead and just take their word for it.

#6 ·
Welcome to the fold!

I'd be interested in hearing the lowdown from you after a month of driving the SS (after making a few additional mods). Most people that I've talked to have been biased for the car that they owned - and I've never talked to anyone who had both at length.

Are you planning on keeping both of these beasts in the stable?

-Scott

#7 ·
I'd be interested in hearing the lowdown from you after a month of driving the SS (after making a few additional mods). Most people that I've talked to have been biased for the car that they owned - and I've never talked to anyone who had both at length.

Are you planning on keeping both of these beasts in the stable?

-Scott
Yes the Impala will be a garage queen next to the beloved Maraud. Wont See winters in my hands. The Impala certainly has ruled its time since its release in 94' I need to redo the whole interior on the Impala as everything has fased out within the years. I was a big fan of the cherry metalic paintjob thta came stock on these cars! Anyways i kept the Marauder all stock. She just flipped 50k not too long ago. She certainly does turn heads in the town. Anyways still decidin if i should race this car or just pimp it the hell out. I always thought this car was meant for rims.

#8 ·
The Obd2 Could Help U Wit The 96 Impala Ss!!!! 94-95 Had Obd 1. Fails Codes. U Can Re Program Obd2 Alot Simpler 50-100hp More. But Alot More Money To Have A 96 Ss. There Was Alot Of 96 Ss That Were 315hp Over The 260hp, They Had The Vett Motor. Minous The Cast Iron Heds!!!!

#13 ·
im glad someone set him straight his name says something about 08 wtf and hes givngs us tips on a 94-96 lmao ( crack kills ) weed heals lol:biggrin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.