Impala Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Forum!

I have a 1995 Green Chevy Impala SS for sale on ebay $3200 or best offer. *Location: Miami, Florida*
It runs! 150,000 mile car... tranny was rebuilt 4000 miles ago along with the rear end and a Borla cat back exhaust! Im selling it cheap because i gotta pay bills. Look at the listing on craigslist. I should do a video of it doing burnouts? Its a working car!!!
problems: windows, dash, front seats, harmonic balancer, a/c? could be the harmonic balancer just spinning along with the power steering. the belt is hardly spinning all rubber is gone from inside, hood.
Needs work. Im sure there is someone who can get it done out there?

Maybe the car is worth 3750 (listed on craigslist for that price) or more...
I get tons of calls.
I just cant deal with the hagglers. So I put it up on ebay with a no reserve auction or buy it now for 3200. People here know what the car is worth!

Take a look!
Impala SS 1995

and

http://sdrv.ms/XYBT09

Thanks Forum! :beer:

Mike

P.S. If this doesn't sell i'm keeping it and fixing it up myself. This is my second, first was a clone, I love these cars!

Not happy i have to sell!

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
I should do a video of it doing burnouts?
Not trolling on ya. I would just advise, when selling a car I wouldn't mention burnouts unless its maybe strictly drag car or something of that nature. That shows the car has been abused...

That been said, I would love to buy it if I had the money. I want a B boby. GOOD LUCK WITH THE SALE :beer: :eek:k3:

Reactions: mwolff350

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the heads up!

I meant to show the working positraction and transmission shifting under load... Hey you gotta prove her stable right?

No offense taken.

I'm sure we ALL, NEVER step on the gas with an Impala... :giggle:

This one is rough, but still got value in it....

·
Go Get It
15,083 Posts
Good price for a true 95. Even in rough shape. Like scotty, I'd be interested if I wasn't broke! lol

Reactions: mwolff350

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Broke? Those were the days... Now i'm in debt!!! AHHH

Yeah, I think its priced to move...
Ball park three years ago.
Low Average High
1994 $6,000 $9,000 $12,000
1995 $7,000 $11,000 $15,000
1996 $8,000 $14,000 $18,000

Seems like now this economy really took a toll on all of us. :dizzy:

I think we are getting back on track here in the US and people are starting to realize the importance of MADE IN THE USA! There are a lot of powerful forces trying to prevent that though...

We will see how it plays out...

Currently $2700 can steal it on ebay :WTF:
Buy it now at $3200 to take it down :yahoo:
The green color had the lowest production numbers...

Good Luck Everyone!
Mike

·
Registered
848 Posts
Great color! Good luck with the sale.

I agree about the burnout. That is a sure way to get LESS for your car :eek:k3:

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
If it wasn't so far away I'd probably have a buyer for it. Step dad is looking for a new (to him) backup vehicle and is looking for some power to boot.

It looks like all it needs is some carpet , front seats, mirror's, and glass. It would be looking great then. Holy crap those wheels are in perfect shape!! Rare that you find that.

Regarding the burnout: Who doesn't do a burnout in a RWD v8 occasionally? But, asking if you should show a video surely tells us its a regular thing. But, a nice asking price and you will likely get it "eventually". Not as many people going for v8 gas guzzlers anymore unless it's for a "toy".

1 - 8 of 8 Posts