Impala Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all. Not sure how to go about this but here goes.

Available, I have a 1994 Caprice Classic, which I have owned since 2004. It had 157,000 miles on it when bought in 2004, and now has approx. 300,000 miles on it. Odometer reading is not exact as the digital dash has been operating sporadically so I used the trip meter for calculations. It is white, with maroon cloth interior, which is in very good condition; no tears, usual wear for a 24 year old car. All glass good. Powered by the original 4.3 engine and transmission. No problems starting. Runs and shifts seamlessly. Slight body damage on right front side. Some rust spots. ABS lite is on. Left passenger power window button works in up only. All lights work. Cold A/C and excellent heat. New battery with virtually zero mileage on it. Factory AM/FM stereo cassette with separate aftermarket CD player. Full wheel covers. Full size spare as well as donut. Original jack as well. Service records dating back to July 2004. Car has hardly been used in the last year or so. Unfortunately, the undercarriage has started to deteriorate as well as some areas in the engine compartment as well as the brake lines will soon need replacement. Probably shocks as well. Some of this is probably due to sitting in the driveway unused along with age. Car starts right up and drives and shifts smoothly. I believe that this unmolested Caprice is an excellent candidate for a restoration. Car is located in Suffolk County, L.I. Open to offers. Can't seem to attach pics.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts