Impala Forums banner

1994 9C1 (SS Clone) FS

6K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  wako29 
#1 ·
This is a 1994 SS clone / Caprice 9C1 (cop car) with a LT1. It has just short of 100k miles, and still runs very well, with the only aftermarket parts being a Flowmaster Force III cat-back exhaust. The transmission was rebuilt at 96k miles, and I have records of all other maintenance done to the car. The body is in very good shape, and was painted with Electron Blue Metallic 2 years ago. The rims are OEM Impala SS. The interior was reupholstered 2 years ago as well. I have installed a Pioneer DEH-P9800BT, which is Pioneer s best receiver, and is also Bluetooth equipped, which connects with your cell phone and allows you to send and receive phone calls hands-free. The speakers were all replaced with Alpine Type-R units. A Viper alarm is installed, which has a screen showing if the car is locked/unlocked, or if any part of the car is being tampered with, and can also reach the car up to a half mile away. The alarm also features remote start. Non-smoking driver and passengers. Have maintenance log since I purchased it. Can be seen in the Orlando, Florida area. $6,100/obo Must Sell! Email/PM me with any additional questions (rdbrecko@gmail.com)

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I wouldn't really call that an SS clone. It is as you say, a 9C1 Caprice. Have you tried posting this on other Impala sites too?

#4 ·
Dude your asking more for your caprice cop car than people ask for true (WX3) CODED IMPALA SS. Not trying to knock you or your car down but be realistic, a grill and wheels from a impala does not make the blue caprice with blue interior/spot light and trunk antenna a clone, especially for one with that kinda price tag.

#5 ·
Ok, so I guess calling it a SS clone is a bit of stretch, but its still a nice car. I'm asking so much because of the low miles, how new and not OEM the paint/interior is, and I've found that the coded SS cars in this condition are much more than this.....

I am willing to entertain any reasonable offers though :redface:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.