Impala Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a 1994 SS clone / Caprice 9C1 (cop car) with a LT1. It has just short of 100k miles, and still runs very well, with the only aftermarket parts being a Flowmaster Force III cat-back exhaust. The transmission was rebuilt at 96k miles, and I have records of all other maintenance done to the car. The body is in very good shape, and was painted with Electron Blue Metallic 2 years ago. The rims are OEM Impala SS. The interior was reupholstered 2 years ago as well. I have installed a Pioneer DEH-P9800BT, which is Pioneer s best receiver, and is also Bluetooth equipped, which connects with your cell phone and allows you to send and receive phone calls hands-free. The speakers were all replaced with Alpine Type-R units. A Viper alarm is installed, which has a screen showing if the car is locked/unlocked, or if any part of the car is being tampered with, and can also reach the car up to a half mile away. The alarm also features remote start. Non-smoking driver and passengers. Have maintenance log since I purchased it. Can be seen in the Orlando, Florida area. $6,100/obo Must Sell! Email/PM me with any additional questions ([email protected])

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
I wouldn't really call that an SS clone. It is as you say, a 9C1 Caprice. Have you tried posting this on other Impala sites too?

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
Dude your asking more for your caprice cop car than people ask for true (WX3) CODED IMPALA SS. Not trying to knock you or your car down but be realistic, a grill and wheels from a impala does not make the blue caprice with blue interior/spot light and trunk antenna a clone, especially for one with that kinda price tag.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, so I guess calling it a SS clone is a bit of stretch, but its still a nice car. I'm asking so much because of the low miles, how new and not OEM the paint/interior is, and I've found that the coded SS cars in this condition are much more than this.....

I am willing to entertain any reasonable offers though :redface:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts