Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone I am looking for the plastic dash cluster. Specifically for the plastic trim above the radio that says "Impala SS''. Thank you to all reading. If you anyone has one I can trade for an used amplifier. Tma 1000.1 w/bass knob. Or I can buy the dash.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im not sure if we are talking about the same things. But, the dash im talking about covers the odomter as well as the radio. It also intercepts with the air conditioning vents.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
that looks like a random pic in a junk yard

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Um Hes Trying To Buy That Piece And He Doesnt Know Where To Find It Thats My Point .... That The Person That Posted The Pic Doent Actually Own The Dash ....

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
n/m this is going nowhere

·
Banned
351 Posts
there he is!
HAHA I lol'd at now Im getting shitty looks around the office.... these people BLOW...

Have you ever considered going junkyard hunting for one? Might be hard to find one in a junkyard but with the right herbal enhancement, junkyard trips are just plain fun.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
to george bates automotive,are you sellig the lower dashes? Or wil you be willing to trade for a TMA 1000.1 amplifier? I have yet to try a junkyard. Thank you forr all :smile:your advice.

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
I had a few laying around. Guess I sold most of the used ones. Found one, had a crack at the bottom that I fixed yesterday. Its faded blue but can be dyed without much problem. Only real eyesore is a couple small holes towards the right side from something that was mounted there and a hole for a toggle switch under the brake release area, hard to see that one. If you need it I will let you have it cheap since its not perfect .

If you dont want to deal with dying it I can dye it for a little extra or find you one on ebay or somewhere.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts