Impala Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #2
I'm guessing it cranks, but won't catch, as you didn't say.

You need to check and make sure you are getting fuel to the injector rail, and that you are getting spark to the plugs. If one is not happening, trace it backwards from there.

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
you may have put the fuel filter in backwards,there is also an inline fuse around the battery that shuts the current from the battery to the computer, that may have blown.did you have to disconnect the fuel pump, fuse for the fuel puimp in the gas tank, to back off the fuel pressure in the line, before removing the filter, because you may have reinstalled the fuse improperly. thats all i can think of. good luck

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
you may have put the fuel filter in backwards,there is also an inline fuse around the battery that shuts the current from the battery to the computer, that may have blown.did you have to disconnect the fuel pump, fuse for the fuel puimp in the gas tank, to back off the fuel pressure in the line, before removing the filter, because you may have reinstalled the fuse improperly. thats all i can think of. good luck

G

·
Discussion Starter #5

G

·
Discussion Starter #6

1 - 6 of 6 Posts