Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Exactly what angle?

There is rust bubbles above the rear wheel. No thru, just surface but does need repaired.

I have no idea what it is like under the trim.

Going to wax and toss some tire shine on and see if i can get a taker tomorrow when I park it out front.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Still for sale?

How many miles on the car?

How are the floorboards? Any rot through?

Thanks!

·
Registered
303 Posts
http://saginaw.craigslist.org/cto/817304194.htmlIt is my custom cruiser.

I will take $950 for it. Bit pointless to own it for trips when the girlfriend won't ride in it.
Looks lke a nice car. Looks pretty clean and under $1000; you should have no problem getting rid of it. Park it somewhere where there is traffic (like a mall parking lot) and you should get some calls. I get a lot of interest in my wagon and its very plain (other than the tinted windows).

FYI: The last girlfriend that I had that wouldn't ride in my car (over 10 years ago now) didn't last another 6 months. My wife(s) [both 1st and present] may not have been too excited about some of my cars, but [as long as the cars were safe] they never refused to ride in them. When you are boyfriend and girlfriend, you are in the "courtship" phase [antiquated term] and on your best behavior. Things don't get better when you get really serious and/or get married. If this girlfriend wants better than you what you can/will provide, she won't be around long. My advice: Keep the car and ride the girlfriend for as long as it lasts.

One other suggestion: If you are keeping the car, tint the windows as dark as you can get away with. It improves the practicality of the car (not a solar cooker and better security of things inside the car) and helps it look better [either sportier or SUV-like, depending on your prespective]. It makes a huge difference on long trips too.

Good luck.

·
Registered
298 Posts
PM and Email sent - only doing this in case you needed a third notifier to go off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts