Impala Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...you think might be the problem When it cools for about 20 minutes,it will start run and die as soon as it heats back up.I noticed coolant lines that run to the throttle body.Could the attached sensors be weak and failing because of heat?There are two_One flat and one round,I dont know their names or what they do.Any help appriciated.
Thanks

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I really wouldn't invest in a maf sensor until I was sure it was the problem. I don't know of any coolant lines to the throttle body. Do you have throttle body injector or injector for each cylinder. I would look closely at the idle air control (iac) and the throttle position sensor (tps) both located at the throttle body.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
check ur timming referance sensor its may be cracked i had that problem with one customer who had spent lots of money and about 5 different garages he changed his coil pack and almost every sensor in the car two ways to test them my favorite way is to use freeze spray on it when the car dies spray it and see if it will start and run if it runs theres ur problem hope this helps and good luck other way is with a multi meter

1 - 3 of 3 Posts