Impala Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wuz up chevy peeps. When I pull up to a light after car is warm it sounds like it wants to cut off but after a couple seconds it comes back to normal. ne help is appreciated because iam tryin take her to the beach ocean city its a 3hr drive besty n I took the trip 2 months ago and i blow my exhaust manifold gasket but got luv the sbc hit the local store changed both on site back on da road

·
Registered
997 Posts
What?

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
My car makes a noise sometimes, anybody know what it is?

·
Registered
997 Posts
I pulled the item out of my butt hole, and I still don't have a clue what you are attempting to communicate.

Part II: What?

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
The point being, you aren't describing your problem well enough for anyone to help you. There are too many variables.

·
Registered
997 Posts
:happy1:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Wuz up chevy peeps. When I pull up to a light after car is warm it sounds like it wants to cut off but after a couple seconds it comes back to normal. ne help is appreciated because iam tryin take her to the beach ocean city its a 3hr drive besty n I took the trip 2 months ago and i blow my exhaust manifold gasket but got luv the sbc hit the local store changed both on site back on da road
Your post gave me Alzheimer's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts