Impala Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, i´m a guy from Sweden who is restoring a 1977 Impala 4 door sedan, and i wonder if it is possible to get fenderskirts for this car?
Was it available?
Where can i buy it?
Impala were never sold in sweden after -76, only caprice so it´s hard to find those things who are just för impala, like the plastic things that the headligts in the front is mounted in....
If yuo have any good answers or tips, please mail me at: [email protected]

Have a nice day/Steve

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
Hello Steve. I also own a 1977 Chevy Impala. It is nice to see someone else working on restoring this model. They were never equiped with finder skirts. If you can find any they will have to aftermarket parts. On the headlights are you talking about the plastic nut that helps hold the headlights where you aim them? If so I bought some aftermarket parts from Auto Zone. You can visit their web site at www.autozone.com. If you want the plastic molding around the headlamps might keep a look out on Ebay. Might even check the salvage yards, some of the have websites. Also here is some useful info, the 77 through 79 Impala and Capprice, Caprice Clasic share the same parts. The only difference that I am aware of is the tail lamp housing. The Impalas reverse lights are in the middle of the Stop/Turn lamps and the Caprice is one either side of the licence plate frame. So practicaly all parts will interchange.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts