Impala Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
Try: www.car-parts.com
Type in the search box what you are looking for. This is a salvage site, I do not know of anyone selling new seats for our older cars.

·
Banned
67 Posts
Hello , i wanted to tell ya you had a nice car. and as far as seats go you have a 4 door so why not put buckets in it? or you can measure and get some newer caddy seats?

i have a? about your rims. was there any mods that needed to be done for them to fit?
thanks

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i was thinking about bucket seats. but i love the bench so im not sure yet. and for the rims because of my offset they rub. but depending on what offset your rim is they may may not rub

·
Registered
828 Posts
I also prefer bench seats... actually split bench with an armrest to be specific. One way is to choose something from another vehicle.

I would measure the width and look for anything from anything. You'll likely have to drill new holes, cut off legs and re-weld and use spacers to make it fit, but I've done it and usually there's only a few legs that need modifying.

GM made a lot of power seats with the controls on the side of the seat and those are pretty easy to wire in. Upscale models like LeSabres, Bonneville's, Caddy's and Town Cars have nice seats.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts