Impala Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 70 Impala 2dr HT, it has a brand new 350 crate engine, has orginal Automatic transmission which is fine. Carburetor needs adjustments to run properly. Chrome valve covers, brand new horn style headers (not installed) All the bushings in front end were replaced a 2 years ago, new shocks all the way around, new tires on Corvette rally rims with plastic covers but I still have metal ones as well, interior has Olds Swivel Seats, with new Maroon and silver seat covers, as well as the back seats covered, center console, that I removed the center shift knob and put it back on the steering column needs a headliner and misc parts recovered- have all interior hard parts, have new door panels that need to be replaced, glass is all good, have all trim pieces for front and rear windows( not installed)Chrome bumpers are driver quality, I found really nice bumpers, the car was painted 2 years ago, it looks pretty good, but could have been better. Has new mufflers sounded awesome(haven't started In 2 years) new battery. Look up batteryguy51 that is my car in the picture. I have a clear title, if your interest please email me here or at [email protected] or call me at 4843875500 I will get pictures soon. If you bought it would need to be trailered home. Thanks for looking.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts