Impala Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is this car 6 cylinder?
um im getting my lisence and you cant have 6 cylander cars. is there a way you can change this, will this make it a crap car?
will it cost alot to change it to four cylnder?

how much does these cars usually cost to buy?

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What country do you live in? If US -what restriction discludes certain engine sizes-and where? A stock straight 6 in that 'Impala' Is far inferior to every later-day modern 4-cyl. vehicle concieved if power-to -weight ratio's ,and top speed limitations are the concearne! The '69 impala does have seat belts and make damn sure you wear them. This car is the perfect car to survive a collision because heavy-body metal construction allong with interior padding and roominess makes for a better collision inspired event survivabillity factor. What the insurance co. is saying they have no history! Run far away from them as far as you can possibly get! Your historic vehicle can be covered better with better insurance at a far cheaper premium!

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
most r v8 some are straight 6 NONE are 4... forget it...by a nice honda or something like it...unless u have money and know how a 40 year old car is not 4 you

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The 69 impala comes with a v8 engine(most of them) there are a very and I repeat very small quantities with a v6 engine so they are rare.The impala cost could vary from the condition and model , and its usually very expensive.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The 69 imapala came with either a v8 or a i6.No four cylinder. You would be hard pressed to find a four that would fit let alone with enough power to move that hulking beast around. I would look for something a bit smaller and much newer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts