Impala Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Barn find: I have a 1967 Bel Air, diamond in the ruff, that has been in storage from at least 1979 until last year and has also been stored inside since I picked it up. car has as far as I know only 34 thousand miles on it. has original 283 (which is stuck) with PG trans and AM radio, some old chrome rims and tires I picked up for it. front and back seat out of 67 Caprice, no carpet or head liner. I am in the process of putting a new front windshield in it right now. As of now car is being sold for 4K and price will go up the more I do to the car. it does not need any floor pans what so ever and just do a little patch work on fenders and quarters then paint it what color you want, other wise, when I get it done I will paint it the Original color. also, the breaks do not work. you do not find many cars this old in this nice of shape very often and if your looking for a 67 to redo this would be the one. I have a running 454 with trans in a pickup that just turned over 100k mile that runs great that you can hear it run if you like that I will sell with car for $1500.00. I also have a 1972 240hp 402 with 70k miles that I will sell. I tried to upload pics,said they were to large.

·
Go Get It
15,095 Posts
Location and pics required (try resizing the pics to about 1024x768 using MS paint or similar)

·
Registered
741 Posts
Right, the first thing the person of interested will want to know is "where is it at"??

And pictures are required as mentioned. I learned that the hard way years ago. I had some nice parts for sale and my whole post just vanished.

...now if I only knew how to post pictures, lol.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have know idea how to resize a picture in my pictures, and I also can not figure out how to edit my thread but the car is located in Cadillac MI and pics can be seen on craigs list in Northern MI

·
Go Get It
15,095 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
If you have a link to the Craigslist ad with pics, you can post that in place of direct pictures.

There's also a How-To upload tutorial at the top of the FS section.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts