Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Young Gun
3,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So as all of you know my name is bill haha. So I purchased my impala a little over a year now and I'm planning on it being totally ready for me when I turn 16 and can get my permit/license. So far I have put all new park plugs, fuel line, air filter, cleaned carborator, new battery, replaced the panel under the rear window (rear deck filler panel), and put a working radio in and now I have just got tires and rally wheels for free off of a guy I had met at a party. Will post pics of everything later today

·
Super Moderator
18,404 Posts
So as all of you know my name is bill haha. So I purchased my impala a little over a year now and I'm planning on it being totally ready for me when I turn 16 and can get my permit/license. So far I have put all new park plugs, fuel line, air filter, cleaned carborator, new battery, replaced the panel under the rear window (rear deck filler panel), and put a working radio in and now I have just got tires and rally wheels for free off of a guy I had met at a party. Will post pics of everything later today

Is it later "TODAY" yet??????? HMMM???

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
18,404 Posts
Yeah I'll do it later today. Just been busy with school

Dude, I'm just messin' with ya. School does come first! :eek:k3:

·
Young Gun
3,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah I'm a sophomore this year mixed and I'm going to a technical collage to learn about auto service after I do all my major classes in the morning

·
Young Gun
3,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry about the delay but here are the pics. And I'd like to say that technology blows sometimes. I have to do every photo seperate

Attachments

1 - 20 of 136 Posts