Impala Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

It is a sad day in my household, it is the time to sell my baby.

A good buddy and I rebuilt this car from nothing, literally a box of parts. This is a true 1966 Chevy Impala SuperSport Convertible 396 as per the VIN plate. This is not a numbers matching car but is period correct with the motor. It currently has a 700R4 built by Monster Transmission with a mild shift. Stock rear so I would assume 2.73 gears. There is a 750 CFM 4 barrel carb that has less than 1000 miles of use on it. Less than 7500 miles since the rebuild. I personally sewed the interior from starch with Black Leather. The whole car has been sand blasted and painted, as well as a brand new top put on.

Now for the faults of the car, all of the chrome has been shaved off except the badges on the fenders, mirrors and door handles. The interior it not 100% stock and the radio is missing. Despite my best efforts the Speedo does not work so there is a GPS unit mounted for speed control.

I am putting this message out here to see who would be willing to give this car the few personal touches that will make car even better. It honestly pains me to even sell it, but it is time.

I am asking $10,000 OBO. The last formal appraisal was $15,000 but a reputable antique dealership in town.

Please let me know if there is any interest. I am posting photos soon.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts