Impala Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in need of a 1965 SS interior door panel emblem. Anyone out there have one or know where I might locate a decent piece? Thanks!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am trying to locate 1965 SS Interior Door Panel Emblem(s). Any help would be much appreciated!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anyone???

·
Registered
16 Posts
not sure if your in california but the pomona auto swap meet is one of the best places to find the rare stuff like that. i think the next one is the 24th of aug. but you can look it up at pomonaswapmeet.com. if not then i can probably source some out for you! i do parts finding as a side job! lmk!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm in Indiana and no plans for a trip to Cali anytime soon. If I can't find them I'll let you know. I appreciate the response! Thanks.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Good luck!!! I have mine but they were gold plated so i have to strip them and restore them cause nobody makes them

Jon
04 Imp SS
65 Imp SS Conv 396

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think I have found a set. Suppose to be in really good shape. I may look into seeing about getting them reproduced. I wonder if I would have to pay GM big$$$ to do this?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Door Emblems

You can get those door panel emblems at www. paddockparts.com except they cost 44 dollars a pair... good luck

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks 65 SS. I have been looking for over a year and know one was offering these repop. Must be fairly new?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am selling ONE(1) complete set of OEM factory dealer 65 SS Door Panel Emblems with tags and all in original packaging and in absolutely beautiful condition for $500.00 NEW CONDITION from GM. There may be reproductions out there, BUT the true collector will want these for his ride. I may post them on ebay. Give me a call if you are interested 210-401-0493 John
ALSO I have a pair of NOS in the Box Tail Lights for a 65 Impala. I picked up these goods at an estate auction. These are in original packaging!!! Can send pics of all. Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Selling NOS ONE(1) complete set of 4 emblem from GM Dealer in orginal packaging in BEAUTIFUL New Condition with tags in the orginal GM parts packaging. Also have a NOS tail light lenses in dealer box. Will take $500 for all door emblems in perfect shape. You will Not find these any where else...I checked!!
John 210-401-0493

1 - 15 of 15 Posts