Impala Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
After years of wanting to restore fully, I am moving on.
I have a 1965 Biscayne, 2 Door, originally Teal Interior and Exterior with a 283ci 3 Speed on the column,

Prior to my ownership, approximately 5 years ago, the majority of the body work was completed, including trunk pan. The previous owner installed a 350ci engine and converted the car to a M-22 4sp on the floor.

Since my ownership, I had a new gas tank, sending unit, front suspension, tires, rallye wheels and powered brakes installed. The tires (Mickey Thompson) and brakes have less than 10 miles on them. I've picked up various pieces over the years and the car is in primer. Glass is good. Interior is there, all original, just a lot of it needs attention.

I haven't started the car in a couple years.

I can clean up the car and take more pictures, but this is what I took today.

I am located in Hilliard Ohio, and you can email me at [email protected] or call my cell 614-588-7413.

Asking price is $7,500.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello,
After years of wanting to restore fully, I am moving on.
I have a 1965 Biscayne, 2 Door, originally Teal Interior and Exterior with a 283ci 3 Speed on the column,

Prior to my ownership, approximately 5 years ago, the majority of the body work was completed, including trunk pan. The previous owner installed a 350ci engine and converted the car to a M-22 4sp on the floor.

Since my ownership, I had a new gas tank, sending unit, front suspension, tires, rallye wheels and powered brakes installed. The tires (Mickey Thompson) and brakes have less than 10 miles on them. I've picked up various pieces over the years and the car is in primer. Glass is good. Interior is there, all original, just a lot of it needs attention.

I haven't started the car in a couple years.

I can clean up the car and take more pictures, but this is what I took today.

I am located in Hilliard Ohio, and you can email me at [email protected] or call my cell 614-588-7413.

More pics can be seen here:
https://nextcloud.3ctechs.com/index.php/s/e9RsPiK53FS6HY7

Thx

Asking price is $7,500.

Thanks,
Jeremy
https://nextcloud.3ctechs.com/index.php/s/e9RsPiK53FS6HY7

1 - 2 of 2 Posts