Impala Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i was wondering what is in general other impalas and impala wagon parts will work with my wagon. i have a 1964 impala 4 door wagon.
will most 63 wagon parts switch over?? 64 impala 4 door parts work?

like i need a rear quarter panel, gas tank, front seat bumpers

·
Registered
7 Posts
iam not sure but the front is differnt i think the tank should be the same iam also not sure about the qtr panels

i guess iam not a big help am i
iam going to pick up my 64 wagon next week

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
alright i have done allot of work since this post.

i still need a gas tank. i have found that the tank is different then the 4door and 2 door cars. only gm motor wagon tanks will work nothing else.

anyone have any clue about them? where i would be able to find one? anyone having one?

check out my wagon, these pictures are kind of old but shes been getting allot of love!

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Y DONT u try and buy a fuel cell off of craigslist or something?? u can prob find one cheaper than the tank

·
Registered
15 Posts
64 wagon

you might have heard of them but classic industries is a gm maker for reproduction parts. they will send you a catalog for free, it has all the parts needed to build one. i have a 63 wagon, is your wagon a 6 passenger or 9

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you might have heard of them but classic industries is a gm maker for reproduction parts. they will send you a catalog for free, it has all the parts needed to build one. i have a 63 wagon, is your wagon a 6 passenger or 9

mines a 6 passenger and no one remakes a tank for a wagon the tank is different then a car

here is a picture i took this morning of my car!

·
Registered
15 Posts
ya i forgot about no remakes of a tank. i know a guy in chicago that has a spare tank. i went up there last week to get his third row seat and bumper steps

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hay bud to the best of my knowledge , nothing off a 1963 will fit . Im not saying anybodys wrong . I been working on 1963-64 -59 wagons . Last 15 years , well be posting a (1964 wagon chevy) just finished a (1963 chevy imp wagon) its on my profile. Good luck boss............

·
Registered
115 Posts
Dont forget about Bel Air wagons, I bought a donor wagon it was a bel air and qtrs fit perfect and im using the doors off of it also
the tank that was in it was rusted out sorry
Later
Bernie

1 - 10 of 10 Posts