Impala Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i am unsure weather this is the right place to post this, so if it is no i am sorry, i couldnt find a "forsale section".

i have some leftover impala parts that i have found while cleaning out the garage, which i do not need, and maybe somone here does. all the items i have found so far are located here: www.photobucket.com/1963imp_man if anyone needs anything just make me a reasonable offer and its yours. all items are located in CA, Sacramento area.

email or PM me if you would like
[email protected]

thanks for your time, and sorry if this is the incorrect section

p.s. most if not all parts are from a '63 impala, some may work for '64 as well please see pics to make sure they are correct for your app.

·
Registered
32 Posts
63 Impala Parts

I didn't see any in the pics, but you wouldn't have the left and right rear quarter and driver/passenger door trim (spears), would you?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't see any in the pics, but you wouldn't have the left and right rear quarter and driver/passenger door trim (spears), would you?
the only part of the lower trim i have is the "fender spears" (unsure if this is one of the items you are talking about), no door or rear quarter mouldings though, sorry. pic. of the fender spears is in the 2nd page on the photobucket account(2nd to the last line, end of the line, pic is titled "63 impala fender spears").

thank you for your intrest

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you still have the dash available? Do you know if the clock works?

63SS
Do you mean the "dash cluster"? If so, yes it is still aval., I am unsure waether the clock works or not, looks to be complete though, with wires, and most of the bulbs (unsure weather they all work though). I do not have the ablility to check and see if everything works, but the cluster seemt to be complete

Thank you for your intrest

1 - 5 of 5 Posts