Impala Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, recently bought a 1960 impala 4 dr hardtop and in the trunk, I found an antenna but no side-view mirrors. I just thought id have to buy a mirror or two and reinstall the antenna and mirror(s), but the thing is, there's not s single mounting hole anywhere on the body for a side view mirror(s), or for an antenna. the car has a radio in it so I figured it must have an antenna. I looked in the locations of the mirrors and antenna that I had seen on the internet looking for filled holes but I couldn't really tell. I guess my real question is, was there a trim package for a 1960 that didn't have mirrors? and if anyone could help me with my antenna location problem, that'd be great. most of the trim was in the trunk because it had all been removed to paint the car so I figured the antenna had belonged to the car previously. if anyone could help me out that be great. Thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Mirrors were not mandated in 1960. 1964 was the first year for mirrors. I suggest GOOGLE for pictures of a car like yours for the location.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts