Impala Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Grandparents asked me to help sell their 1959 Impala. I know nothing about these cars. It been sitting in their garage for about 35 years. Engine starts right up after fluid change. The dash says it has around 16k miles but no way to verify if that’s correct. Seats were reupholstered I believe at some point. Has small rust spots starting on bottom of fenders but other than that it’s pretty solid for a Midwest car. 6 cylinder engine. Just looking to see what it’s worth. Any help is appreciated!!
Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Car
Motor vehicle Car Vehicle Steering wheel Automotive design
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Steering part

·
Registered
300 Posts
Does the cigarette lighter work?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Definitely a good survivor car, don't know how rare the inline-6 & 'Glide was for the 59 but I'd be all over it like a sweaty fat kid with a snowcone if I had the space right now. Definitely a step up from the 58 in my book. Looking at the interior and trim this could be a real miles car, original seats without the duct tape pleats or cracks in the steering wheel even the interior light lens looks like new. I don't know what would be a reasonable price. $10 to15k maybe?

·
Registered
300 Posts
Graduate from 'Salvage' ... to 'Rolling Chassis w/Clear Title' ... then, get it running.
Pause.
Have a Kodak™ Moment.
Craigslist
MIAMI!
Poof.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts