Impala Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to get new rims for my 2000 impala but i dont want them to look small would 18 look big enough

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah like i dont want it to be tacky or ghetto i just want it to look clean and the price of going up sizes is alot.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I personally am looking at goin with 18's and possibly putting a lowering kit on it cause i think it would look alot better then slapping at set of 20's on it and have it ride like a tank. But it all comes down to what you think is the best option for you.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
yea 19s good luck w cheap tires also u can find good prices on rims and tires on craigslist.xom and search your city/ state im about to buy some new 22' wires for 600 w tires now that a fukin steal u should be able to find 18's for around the same i just seen a guy buy 24 inch flaoters w tires for 1300 tires alone are worth more than that:eek:

·
Banned
351 Posts
It depends on the rim... If its the right style rim for the car, the extra inch wont make it look tacky, but it wont necessarilly provide added aesthetic benefit either.

I say go with the 18s... dont forget how much doe itll cost to replace those tires... we're not exactly talking peanuts.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts