Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I had other intentions for this post, but some negative nancy's kinda ruined it for me. Don't worry, if you were looking forward to seeing strippers dancing in ImpalaForums t-shirts as much as I was, rest assured, I've only shelved the idea, not killed it...

At any rate, while I was looking for the internet rant video I posted in the strip club etiquette thread, I found these.....I thought it was hilarious, and I hope you do too.

Here's to the people here I like :beer: here's to the people I don't :icon_fU:

I'm gonna fall back on my other mantra in life "fuck 'em if they can't take a joke"

PS, if you were offended by being called a "nancy", sorry sally! :giggle:

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:eek:k3::beer:

Just wait till the strippers come out to play!:yahoo::devil:

·
SadiStic Impala
2,457 Posts
Hahaha. Fukin awesome. Been waiting for this post my friend.:eek:k3:

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
why thank you good sir! Glad you enjoyed! :beer:

·
SadiStic Impala
2,457 Posts
I always enjoy your posts. Haha. I'm like you though, if they can't take a joke fuck em.

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:lol: I like to think I shake things up a bit..no sense in having the same ol, same ol everyday! Spice is good from time to time :devil:

·
SadiStic Impala
2,457 Posts
I kno exactly what You mean.

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
Wimpy, I thought you were a tool at first. But then, you posted info that actually helped me out more than once. Thank you for that. Even though you have a serious overposting problem, you definitely add "something" to the mix here. And that is coming from me, a guy with an overposting problem too - just not as bad as yours. Time to become a supporting member!

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL, direct and honest, I like that! I have been trying to curb the posting though, it's tough sometimes though, you guys are too damned funny and when you're all on at once I just can't help myself!

I was gonna be a supporting member a while ago, but it was a little iffy as to if I was gonna be around, but I think things have worked themselves out so it's back on my to do list for sure!

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
Cool, and also very cool that you can take it as well as dish it out, do I see you and Don, perhaps attending the next Racine prom next year?

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Plus, I'm taking Enrique, we are "together" after all. ;)

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:lol: I dunno about that, but I think there's room for coexistance

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
little bit off topic, but when I first started going on forums, I was called a postwhore for doing 100 posts in a month..... I have no idea what they would have said if I had done 1000 in 3.

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
little bit off topic, but when I first started going on forums, I was called a postwhore for doing 100 posts in a month..... I have no idea what they would have said if I had done 1000 in 3.
I would imagine it would go much like the negative comments I have received, and is pretty well documented in other threads.....oh well, as I also say, they'll get over it..if not, see my mantra in the first post for further comment haha

Congrats! :eek:k3:
Thank you good sir!

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
Ya know we are all good Wimpy, but some of the initial negative comments were because we did not know you and you are a tool. Now we know you..... LMAO.

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ya know we are all good Wimpy, but some of the initial negative comments were because we did not know you and you are a tool. Now we know you..... LMAO.
haha, no, I knew that, I don't really care, people are gonna say what they are gonna say, I was just answering his post with a bit of dry humor if you will..

Every tool has a purpose. :yahoo:
well played sir...tallyho!

·
Freestyle Bullfighter
445 Posts
Kudo's To You Good Sir on the 1000th post! LOL

1 - 20 of 31 Posts