Impala Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
SadiStic Impala
2,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so its my 1000th post and I figured I would make it a car update.

So ill kick it off, I painted the stars on my rims white instead of Chrome.

Then I pulled both impalas off and painted them black.

Then I pulled off every SS emblem and painted them totally black.

So here's some pics I got The other day. Not great. but they'll do.

And I debadged the trunk.

And last but not least. My favorite picture I have. Don't hate, no I'm not a fan, but it made a damn good picture.

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
Loving every minute of 'em! Happy 1000th post! Really love the last 2, the B&W looked great! I think the 6th one down would probably look great in B&W as well...

Where's the pic of the engine cover?? LOL

·
SadiStic Impala
2,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, about That engine cover, funny story actually, I was working on it in the garage, And I had it on the floor, mom pulled her impala in And SNAP There went my engine cover. But I Got another one on the way.

·
Banned
2,492 Posts
ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooo....:lol: :giggle: that's too damn funny....

paint the letters first this time, that way it wont be so hard to tape off!

lolol....lesson learned I hope!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Kick ass! Looks mean. I think I'm going to pull off the GM emblems and Impala plate off my car too now. :beer:

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
Awesome 1000th post and great photos. Ya know, when you hit 1000 posts, you should celebrate and become a supporting member! :)

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
Looks good. I am wondering if that is glare or unpainted chrome on pic #5? Happy 1000th post, I remember that. lol

·
SadiStic Impala
2,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wimpy, trust me I learned. Haha. But this one will look great.

Impala, yeah I hate that they put a bunch of stupid things on our cars so I took most of it off.

TSS, I set up an account at a bank and get a card so ill be getting a membership real soon.

Don, its glare, I made sure to get all the Chrome.

Thanks again guys.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hey My08IpmalaSS, in your signiture line, what's a motor mount flip and what are the beneifits? :dunno:

·
SadiStic Impala
2,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Stabilizes the motor so it don't shake as much when you floor it. So it helps the front end hook better. And just flip it.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Looks real good!! I think the white stars will really set off the wheels!

Makes me wish I was taking my Impala tomorrow. Yep, I'll be there tomorrow late afternoon.

Where's that A&M Barn at? I'd love to get a good pic of that for my brother and sis-in-law, they're both aggies.

·
SadiStic Impala
2,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They set it off better than I thought.

I wish you were bringing yours so bad, I been wanting to here a cutout in person forever now.

And its down in college station unfortunately. I went last week and just had to stop.

·
Registered
913 Posts
They set it off better than I thought.

I wish you were bringing yours so bad, I been wanting to here a cutout in person forever now.

And its down in college station unfortunately. I went last week and just had to stop.
Figures its in CS.:bang: :lol:

If I was only going for a week or so, I'd bring it but I know I'll be there for at least a month so it's gonna stay. Last time I took my Impala on a job site for while it got COVERED in industrial paint. The only spot that didn't have paint was underneath the spoiler!!

I will say that I may come home towards the end of the job then go back up to finish, if that happens I'll bring the Impala up so if we have time we can do a mini-photo shoot.

Oh and theres still a good chance I may steal your rims!!!:biggrin::devil:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Stabilizes the motor so it don't shake as much when you floor it. So it helps the front end hook better. And just flip it.
Ahh, I see. I'll have to look into that. I de-emblemed my car today, it looks great. Thanks for the inspiration. :beer:

·
SadiStic Impala
2,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Figures its in CS.:bang: :lol:

If I was only going for a week or so, I'd bring it but I know I'll be there for at least a month so it's gonna stay. Last time I took my Impala on a job site for while it got COVERED in industrial paint. The only spot that didn't have paint was underneath the spoiler!!

I will say that I may come home towards the end of the job then go back up to finish, if that happens I'll bring the Impala up so if we have time we can do a mini-photo shoot.

Oh and theres still a good chance I may steal your rims!!!:biggrin::devil:
I totally understand man, I wouldn't want my car covered in paint either.
And Just warn me before you do. Haha. I get new brakes tomorrow. Whoop whoop!!

·
SadiStic Impala
2,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ahh, I see. I'll have to look into that. I de-emblemed my car today, it looks great. Thanks for the inspiration. :beer:
Def need to upload some pics man.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Will do first thing in the AM after a good washing. I just got a new spoiler put on it too and besides, it being a Sunday is a good enough reason to wash it anyway. :eek:k3:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts