Impala Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I just bought a 2008 Impala SS with 17.5K on it, I was totally not looking for an Impala but when I saw it and drove it I fell in love. This car is freakin' AWESOME!! Anyways I am in NYC so if there are any other Impalas out here wanna meet up and chill hit me up. Also if anyone has anyone tips or tricks about this car please lemme know!

Mark

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Silver with Light Grey interior. Will try and get some pics up by end of weekend. She is bone stock. I am looking into an exhaust system for her and not sure what to get. Any 1 have ideas? Seems like everone is rockin the magnaflows, is that cause noone else makes one? Also looking for CAI. Any suggestions on one of those? Are the mods going to make a difference?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Howdy. I'm still trying to wrap my mind around FWD SS's, but hey at least it's not Rice. :)

Maybe I should go test drive one to see how it feels.

Welcome, I'm new here too.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Welcome fellow 08 SS impala owner,not to many options for our rides since the motor sits sideways...for exhuast people go with either magnaflows or flowmasters,and for the cai it either k&n or cold air inductions then you can reprogram your pcm for the mods...they make stbs made by done rome...but all in allthis a great forum for any questions u got ,just read up first before u start to ask more questions...good luck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts