Impala Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought an 07 impala after having an 02. Just a question, is it possible to get a professional paint job? I really wanted a black impala but only found a tan. Don't get me wrong, I love the car but having a black impala would pretty much make this car my perfect car.

Even if it got professionally done would it still look poorly? or?

·
Registered
657 Posts
this really is kind of a poor question. obviously, its going to depend on where you go. if you go to maaco and get a $300 paint job, its going to look like a $300 paint job. go to some shops around your area, check out the work they do, and if you like it, get a quote from them. keep in mind that it will cost you more if you change the color compared to just a respray of the same color becuase they have to get in all the nooks and crannies. expect to drop about #3,000 or $4,000 i would guess, if not more.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Not to be a dick but you dont get a new car and get a different paint job cause its not the color you wanted. Getting a factory looking paint job is gunna cost you thousands which just is not worth it your better off selling it and finding the Color SS you want and even that a new paint job is NEVER as good as the Factory one ya know?

·
Registered
913 Posts
Not to be a dick but you dont get a new car and get a different paint job cause its not the color you wanted. Getting a factory looking paint job is gunna cost you thousands which just is not worth it your better off selling it and finding the Color SS you want and even that a new paint job is NEVER as good as the Factory one ya know?
Never as good as a factory job??? Are you F*ing simple?? You need to find a better place or quit using cans of krylon from walmart.

·
Registered
12 Posts
i have classic cars that have been restored i know theres better my point is its going to be $$$ for a good one if he wants a different color that means door jams and everything has to be painted and its just more hassel

1 - 5 of 5 Posts