Impala Forums banner

81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Go Get It
15,039 Posts
OUCH! It is repairable though. Hope insurance does right by you!!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
T-boned... Lower control arm in the back is bent all to hell. Major toe and camber. They called while I was at work, didn't have time to respond so I'm calling them tomorrow. If they choose to repair it and not total it I just ha e a $500 deductible than they cover everything else. Glad I ha e full coverage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Well.. Talked to the insurance company. They are totaling it. I guess the cost according to them outweighs the value of the car. So I went and bough another Impala...

Couple of fast pictures. It's a 09 SS

·
Go Get It
15,039 Posts
You only need to reach 75% of the value before the insurance will total it out.

But looks like you got an upgrade out of it! :eek:k3:

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Yeah they were valuing the car at $7,500 which is way more than I thought it would be. Said the repairs would be $5,000. Got a upgrade and will be getting a check. They are taking the value of $7,500 deducting the amount I owed still and paying the bank off and giving me the rest. Working with State Farm to see if I can remove a few things before they get rid of it. Like my stereo

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
Sweet so just heard from the insurance company. They are taking the value of the car, deducting what I owe and sending me the rest which is around $900. But they are also letting me bring the LT home strip off the aftermarket parts as long as I put the stock ones back on. So I'm really happy right now :)

81 - 87 of 87 Posts