Impala Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I just recently bought a 06 impala lt and I wanted to know if there are any differances between the suspension on the ss and my lt such as sway bar thickness and if it mounts the same way. Are there strut tower bars available and if so who can I get them from? Im looking at modifying my suspension I know that eibach has springs. Has anyone put ss wheels on an LT?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I was hoping for some help with information like I've gotten from other boards for other cars I've owned and not to be rude or anything but it seems like if you don't have an ss people don't want to help or maybe they feel my questions are two obvious I don't know but it would be nice to get some help

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
there were some suspension differences between the SS/LT, but off the top of my head I couldnt tell you what they were,, prob stiffer springs/struts,

GMPP Makes a front/rear strut tower brace I dont know if the 00-05 stuff would work or not, but BMR makes a great set as well..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the info its a start in the right direction I was starting to think I was talking to myself also do you know of anyone or group in the baltimore md area that meet up from time to time

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts