Impala Forums banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone, I have had a problem since I bought this car 3 years ago and it only bothers me in the winter. I can not put gas in my tank! The pump clicks even if I have it turned any way and even on slowest setting. Its getting cold and I kid you not I have to hold it and trinkle gas in at an unbelievable slow rate for 26 minutes. I have replaced last winter the solenoid vent and that didn't change anything. Trust me when I say, I have tried every angle, depth ect. I don't think I can bear another negative 5 degree fill up twice a week. Please, has anyone figured this issue out yet?
I had atime I put fuel additive in my car I put a funnel in the filler neck a piece of plastic on the funnel came off and got stuck. everytime I filled the car it imediately stop took for ever till I noticed the piece was missing so I had to fish it out. Just a thought.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.