Impala Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This question will work like a survey and you have to answer the following questions.

PLEASE state your GENDER & AGE when you answer the questions. Thanks

Which gives you more respect from people like parents and relatives?

Which is cooler?

Which do women like more?

Which will run longer?

What do most high schoolers respect more; one with more comfort or one with a better body style?

·
Registered
2 Posts
any car person wont have toooo much respect for either but chicks will lvoe the mustang ;)

im a 20 year old male who knows alot about cars, or at least thinks i do ;)

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
any car person wont have toooo much respect for either but chicks will lvoe the mustang ;)

im a 20 year old male who knows alot about cars, or at least thinks i do ;)

You obviously KNOW NOTHING. And the guy who started the thread, keep your damn ford questions to yourself:)

·
Registered
47 Posts
This question will work like a survey and you have to answer the following questions.

PLEASE state your GENDER & AGE when you answer the questions. Thanks

Which gives you more respect from people like parents and relatives?

Which is cooler?

Which do women like more?

Which will run longer?

What do most high schoolers respect more; one with more comfort or one with a better body style?
-I'm a 17 year old male

-Respect from family would probably be the Impala

-Cooler... Impala

-Women would probably like the Mustang more

-I've heard about mustang problems and their high prices to fix whereas my 95 Impala hasn't needed any major work aside from a new steering box and I'm at 155,000 miles so I'll let you judge

-Most high schoolers would probably go for the Mustang, its a more noticeable body style and it seems to be popular in the high school crowd (probably 10 of the 200 or so kids that drive at my school have a Mustang) However, I'm the only one with an Impala and I get more looks than any of them.

-I personally hate the older 2000's body style mustangs, they look like they belong in the military, The Impala is much smoother and a nicer and well put together IMO... even though I really don't like the body styles of the Impalas since the 94-96 since they toned it down and made it less SS and more family. LTZ and GT are pretty much the same, the Impala is newer and most likely in better condition.

I'm Impala born and bred, After I fix up my current Impala to my liking I'm planning on getting the new RWD Impala SS... whenever they decide to release it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts