Impala Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Changing over my 12 LT to all leather from a 2010 ltz, looking for some info on how things are wired so I can make use of the heated seats,

Side note, I have 2012 cloth seats in great condition, they still smell new.
located in Milwaukee Wisconsin, make me an offer and you need to pick up, pm me for more info.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Your cloth seats aren’t heated now right?
I would run power from a switch to the heater wire/wires. Check your seat harness but I don’t think it will have those wires there.
What color is your interior? I may be interested in the seats.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cloth is the dark grey or black and no the cloth doesn't have heat, the new leather was practically plug and play
I'm trying to get it to work off of the buttons on the dashboard if I can, it looks like there is a module under the driver's seat that powers both seats... I just don't know what wires and prongs do what,

·
Registered
39 Posts
The heated seats need the climate control with seat switches, these are available on ebay all the time for a reasonable price. Not sure if it is plug and play with your climate control harness or not, but it probably is.
Once you get the switches installed you will need the heated seat harness, #26 on left seat and #24 on drivers seat.
https://www.gmpartsdirect.com/auto-parts/2012/chevrolet/impala/ls-trim/3-6l-v6-flex-engine/electrical-cat/heated-seats-scat

Cloth is the dark grey or black and no the cloth doesn't have heat, the new leather was practically plug and play
I'm trying to get it to work off of the buttons on the dashboard if I can, it looks like there is a module under the driver's seat that powers both seats... I just don't know what wires and prongs do what,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts