Impala Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I should have registered a while ago. Looking forward to offering whatever Imay in the constant quest to "master" our vehicles. Not a mechanic,but mechanically inclined to be able to diagnose my vehicles issues and getthem fixed or fix them myself. I'll shout out a big old Thank You to all theposters that make this work. Your time and experise/knowledge are very muchappreciated.

2004 IndySS with 93k - does the diagnostic "fun" ever end??

Fusion

·
Premium Member
18,506 Posts
I should have registered a while ago. Looking forward to offering whatever Imay in the constant quest to "master" our vehicles. Not a mechanic,but mechanically inclined to be able to diagnose my vehicles issues and getthem fixed or fix them myself. I'll shout out a big old Thank You to all theposters that make this work. Your time and experise/knowledge are very muchappreciated.

2004 IndySS with 93k - does the diagnostic "fun" ever end??

Fusion
Welcome Fusion!:beer: Now, lets get some PICS, shall we????:eek:k3::idea:

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
Welcome need pic and NO the fun never ends

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A picture is worth a thousand words.......but need daylight. I'll work on a verbal "picture" as well for the mechanical side.
Thanks for the welcomes

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Welcome!

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
Heck yeah we would love to see an indy! Not very often you see one. I personally have never seen one in person or even just an SS.

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
:worthless_thread: jk jk welcome! :beer:

·
Go Get It
15,083 Posts
Welcome, from a fellow Marylander

·
Registered
56 Posts
Welcome, I just saw an '04 Indy SS the other day at the car wash. It had like 124k on it and the guy was taking great great care of it. His was a black beauty, with black/brushed aluminum 18's along with SS exhaust tips. Talk about sweet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts