Impala Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
does anyone know where i can buy the floor mats from the 04 impala ss indy 500 edition?
Old thread here but figured why not answer. lol

I've looked for a couple different parts specific to my Indy and have had no luck other than ebay when someone is parting out an Indy.
I've seen the headrests with the stitching on them sold there, but nothing else so far.
I think that would have to be your best bet, because since it's "limited" I'm pretty sure that means they don't make anything for it anymore. :confused1:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ill have to agree. Its limited. I actually just purchased one from an original owner but unfortunately they had a fire and lost everything as far as documents such as the certificate and original window sticker etc.. bummer especially when she had extra set of floor mats new unsealed that got burned up : ( . The original owner worked fornlear corporation in Michigan andnim very curious as to what production number i have i believe it could be one of the first few produced in 04 anyone have a number to reach whomever may know this information? My interior is a 9 out of 10 id say and exterior is about 6 or 7 out of ten but fixable.post pictures when i can im new to this forum so....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts