Impala Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I am trying to find a impala nameplate or decal to fit inside the recessed area on the the factory license plate on the front bumper. If anybody has seen one i would greatly appreciate the help.

·
Registered
375 Posts
These come up on ebay from time to time, or you could check your local scrapyards. I think the cost from dealer is about 70 bucks.

You can buy custom aluminum plates from the NAIOA forum shop.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have the front plate already, I am trying to find an emblem to fit into the recessed impala spot on the plate. I work at a dealership and was looking at the deck lid emblem but its a little bit to small to fit in that spot.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea hopefully i can find something in red because i got the NAIOA red decal for the bowtie on the front grille

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not specificly for the front plate, just might have to come up with something for it. Got a pretty good paint guy here at work doin some emblems for me see if he can come up with something.

·
Registered
375 Posts
The guy who runs the shop on NAIOA will probably custom cut something for you if you ask him nice enough.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Emailed the guy from the NAIOA shop and he told me a website to go to called grafxwerks.com so if anybody is looking for an overlay like this one then they have it on there in many different colors. Thanks for the info guys

1 - 11 of 11 Posts