Impala Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2004 Impala that is having problems dealing with the dashboard lighting... Once the automatic lights come on at night, the dashboard lights(like for the speedometer) are suppose to come on, although the only lights that come on are the gear indicator and the radio(they are also very dim). The lighting adjuster knob on the left doesn't have any effect on brightness, only to turn on the overhead lights (which i now have to use to see the speedometer at night.) The knob can turn the headlights on, off, etc. but it doesn't help the dashboard lighting. I have checked fuses that could have any possible connection to the dashboard lighting and all look like there in shape and not blown; although i could have missed some.... Either way i have tried countless things and searched all over the internet looking for answers... but nothing seems to be helping and im starting to loose faith in Chevrolet in general when it comes to electronics because of other electronically problems dealing with the anit-theft ignition switch that i had to have replaced..... :frown: If anyone knows of any possible solutions, please let me know... thanks...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts