Impala Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all:

I inherited a sharp '02 Impala LS, black, loaded with all options, but (in my opinion) has the "loser" wheels. Anyway, I want to do what I'm calling an update on the car. What I want to do is install newer factory wheels to enhance and update the look of this sharp Impala. I've looked on eBay quite a bit and have found OEM wheels, but want some opinions on which factory wheel will look best on my car. I like the SS wheel from the '06-'08 model but was told that this 18" rim with proper tires will not work on non SS models due to the difference in the struts/springs. Does anyone know if this is correct?

Let me hear some of your suggestions for the best wheel.

Many thanks guys, and if you have any pics of your car with newer factory wheels, please post.

Thanks!

~purechevy1

·
Registered
9 Posts
Something I would recommend - tirerack.com, you can preview every available wheel option for your make and model.

One style that I like is the ASA JS5 - they remind me a lot of the '94 to '96 Impala SS wheels, and they are available in 16" 17" and 18" for an '02.

They're also an option I may look at for mine, if and when I decide I'm ready for a change.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts