Impala Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
02 impala dark brown metallic with 77k. car runs perfect, brown interior is mint. it was an older mans car who hit his mail box pulling in his drive way. i have the clear title in hand. the hit was so light that airbags are good. has brand new good year ties all around and interstate battery. i had started removal of damaged parts to inspect for further damage. the driver side rail has a slight kink and the rad support is bent in slightly. it is so minimal the rad and condenser are not damaged the car is drivable. unfortunately the drivers quarter panel was involved and has three small dents but the rear bumper cover was damaged. also a few little dents on drivers side door. so the car needs hood, d/s front headlight, fender, front and rear bumper. the car is valued around $6000 in finished condition. you can buy all parts needed from certi fit for about $400. i can text you pics or answer any questions you have. also available almost anytime if you want to stop by and look at it. its a great car to fix and drive or use for parts. the car is taking up space in my garage so please call mike at 267-242-3042 again this is a light hit with good air bags and clean title.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
the post reads 2500 obo, location is langhorne pa, and it says i can text pics from my phone. cant post pics because i dont have a camera. pics are clear and just as good from my phone. and price is not firm it was what i bought it for. just need it gone and out of my garage. thanks

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
Need pics here....Email them to yourself or text to email then upload. It's how we know it's not fake.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
An old man hits a mailbox rolling into his driveway and ended up bending the side rail and rad support? Lol how many times did he hit it?

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
^Might have been made out of bricks or a good steel pole set in concrete.

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
I knew an old guy who totalled his car in his driveway as well - mailbox again. Really.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
pics are coming soon, i got a digital camera. this is the truth he fell a sleep while turning into his drive way, there is something wrong with him and he lost his license. this is why he didn't have the car repaired. i don't know what the mailbox was constructed of but the cars today are so cheap it wouldnt take much. the pics will help but please if you are not going to post positive comments or interested in the car dont post on this thread. i need this car out of my garage asap so as i said before price is not firm. and as far as pics being a scam detector, anybody can get a photo from the internet and post it and it still be a scam. i left my cell# so anyone who is interested can come see it or have the pics from my phone. but i will have pics posted as soon as i can.

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
Yeah, but how many pics have an impala the same color with the same damage? And pics are a give away, there's hints to real or not.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
having problems with uploading the pics will email. need this car gone asap. price lowered to 1500.

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
^ 1 more post and then you will be able to up load pics to this forum.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ttt

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
dont know what im doing wrong but cant get the pics on the thread. i have all the pics in an album on my profile. please take a look and help me unload this car. it is in great condition for either parts of to repair and drive

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
is anybody interested. pics of the car are in my public profile take a look and let me know need the car gone. thanks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts