Impala Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys reposting this car. i need it gone asap. it is a great car for a daily driver or for parts. with only 77k on it motor and trans are good. to get from a junkyard your looking at least 500 a piece. air bags are good and the title clean from original owner. i couldnt get the pics to load but have all angles and interior shots in my album. please take a look and let people know about it. i would hate to have it go to the junkyard but if i cant move it soon its gonna happen and then i would be willing to part it out. call mike at 267-242-3042 for more info thanks.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i just wanted to post the new price and couldn't edit the original thread. this forum doesnt work the same as other forums im on. dont know these cars well but do you think this price is unreasonable? i just want to get rid of this car.

·
Super Moderator
22,815 Posts
Scratch that, I asked the other mods and they said the post is fine.

Anyway, I honestly think it's a bit high, only because it's a base and pretty damaged. For just a bit more you can get clean/clear title one. I suggest sticking it on your lawn or on a corner with a FS sign and after a few weeks, bring it to a salvage yard. That's what I'd do. Good luck and keep us posted. Sorry for the confusion above.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
best offer before it goes to the scrap yard. call my cell this week if interested will be away with no computer access. 267-242-3042

1 - 6 of 6 Posts