Impala Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dog chewed mine off and i've been looking for replacements on ebay... they're all vinal. guess my 3.4L base cloth impala center console was extremely rare.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
errr...not a factory option. Got a pic?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
errr...not a factory option. Got a pic?

Seriously?! It came like that new from the dealer. and this vehicle is 100% optionLESS.

I swear by it. I threw away the "remains" of my top cover because of the doggy damage, but I promise it was cloth. Here is a pic of the interior, pre-damaged. Low res, but who takes a detailed pic of there center console?

I also looked at a few other imps on cars.com and there were 05/04s with the cloth as well...

Its not an option or aftermarket, i'm 100% bone bone bone uberstock

I really dont want to pay a million dollars from the dealer for a replacement, they'll probably only want to order the whole console instead of just the top cover.

Anyone sugguest any "junk" sites that would have this part #? Not that I even know what part # it is.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I was thinking dashboard for some reason. My bad.

You can find them on car-part.com if you look around. a lot of scrapyards have interiors for sale.

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
I bought some materual once and brought it to a tailor I found in the yellow pages. If you can find some suitable cloth that matches, you can also find somebody to do the job. Or how about caLLing a trim shop for a quote - they mayeven have the material.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts