|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|04-18-2015 04:38 AM|
|RYD SLO||See you there! We may be the only Impalas there this thread seems pretty dead|
|04-17-2015 09:03 PM|
I'm going! I'll be parked in the CPT club parking spots obviously but I'll be running around the whole meet as it happens.
Weather is looking good for CP Sunday.
Thanks so much for posting the info here.
Hope to see some Impalas there.
|04-16-2015 05:28 PM|
|RYD SLO||Bump for this weekend!!!|
|03-24-2015 05:19 PM|
2015 CP Tuning Spring Meet!
Sunday, April 19th - 10am-4pm
College Park, MD
College Park Tuning is holding their annual spring charity meet on the campus of the University of Maryland.
Cost of entry is 2 items of non-perishable food or $5 cash
There will be a DYNO at this event. $80 for 2 - 3 baseline pulls w/ A/F and printout. FWD or RWD only. If you are interested in dynoing your car, please send an email to [email protected]
UMD food truck will be selling burgers, hot dogs, french fries, and bottled beverages. Private tailgating is allowed, but public distribution is not. Be Respectful and pick up after yourselves. No alcohol
If we have enough people in our group, we can reserve spots. We will need to pre-pay $5 a person, which will cover the entrance fee. We need an accurate head count by April 14th.
1. Be respectful of other peoples cars. Please do not touch a persons car without their consent
2. No alcohol
3. No scandalous attire (this is a family event)
4. Chairs are permitted everywhere but no taking up parking spaces with them
5. No saving spaces (group or forum contacts us before hand at [email protected] if you would like to organize rolling in as a group and have a select number of spots reserved)
6. No burnouts or anything stupid. Police will be at the event and cameras are rolling 24/7 at UMD
I WILL be going to this event, and it would be awesome if we got a better turnout than last year. Please post here or PM me if you are thinking of going!