Little word of advice for Arizona: Make sure that when you post with your fake accounts, you at least type a little differently, because we can all tell it's still you because of the way you're wording your sentences and misusing capital letters to emphasize your points.
However, let's get serious and answer some false claims and questions, bro.
1) You said I am a creator of the site, as well as donmateo and RYD SLO. We are, in fact, not creators of the site. I can speak for RYD SLO and myself that we were made moderators because of our integrity and respect for the forum and the people on it, something which you have proven to lack, in both words and actions.
2) You and your other accounts have claimed that we, as staff members, are manipulating the votes to win because, apparently, you can read minds and can tell we know our rides are "so inferior to yours" Ego check: You need to show a level of humility for your car once in a while. Having some humility for yourself will get you a lot further than having a big ego and acting like you're better than everyone else. Furthermore, the administrators and I do not cheat for wins. In fact, it seems MOST of the time we DON'T win. Hell, I entered the IOTM about 9 or 10 times in the last two years before I finally won it. We play fair and square for a fun community contest, not manipulate votes simply because we want to feel superior.
3) You really have the audacity to bring KG2014 in on this? He's a good guy and a regular on this forum whom we all respect, and you should know he has a nice car, it's no wonder he's doing so well.
4) Getting down to the root of all this, let's be clear with you, Arizona. We have indisputable evidence, based on IP addresses and your posts, that you have not only been creating fake accounts to manipulate the Impala of the Year contest, but you also, in the same way, manipulated the August 2015 Impala of the Month contest. I had suspicion of you back then, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt. Now I can see what you're doing, and that's why the staff members and I have elected to strip you of your August 2015 IOTM, and award it to ImpalaGod. I would have finished 2nd to you that month, but I ended up winning in October, so we are awarding it to the 3rd place finisher that month, who, again, is ImpalaGod.
5) Let me give you a short lesson in morals and life. It is never right to cheat. You should know that. Your father, mother, close relative, teacher, or SOMEBODY along the road has taught you that. Cheating is never the answer, and even if you get away with it in some way, everyone is going to know or find out somehow. It will happen, and unfortunately for you, it has happened. Cheating is also never fun, and is never rewarding, even if you think it is. There are few things in life better than knowing you participated or even won something fair and square. It gives you a sense of integrity and thanks, rather than a false sense of accomplishment and an ego to boot, like you've gotten from cheating.
6) My last point, probably the most important. Give it up. We know beyond a reasonable doubt what's happening here, we know you've boosted your votes to win. Admit it like a man, and quit using your fake accounts to vouch for you, because, honestly, it's laughable. Quit talking trash about other people's cars and come to terms that yours isn't the best in history to hit the streets. Man up, quit messing around, and admit what's going on here.