Every user of Canon Inject printer will find the Canon printer error B200 Error code at the printer, the cause of error in this printer is very verity but in this printer main Error is B200
. The cause of B200 Error is the printheads overheating.
For the Error code B200, Canon technicians recommend to users some general fixes for this difficulty.
• Turn OFF the printer.
• Unplug the printer from the authority source.
• Open the printer cover then reveal the ink cartridges.
• Take away the printhead from the printer be careful.
• Clean the Printhead along with the Ink Cartridges.
• Clean the contact pads in the printer with a contact cleaner or a good pencil eraser.
• Re-install the printhead again.
• Re-install the ink cartridges after that before powering up the printer.
• Run the “Auto Head Alignment” for testing the printer.