Chevy Impala Forums - View Single Post - Thinking of purchasing a 2012 or 2013 Impala LTZ
View Single Post
post #54 of (permalink) Old 06-13-2019
WickedGoat

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
Garage
^And a good guess at that. I was kinda thinking the same thing as both you and @Joes74challenger, but I did not know for sure. I am by no means a headlight expert, but my research and actual trials and tribulations have taught me a couple of things so far... LEDs are growing wildly in popularity... HIDs are falling in popularity. My guess here is cost and with modern LEDs getting to be more plug and play and comparable to halogen bulbs in size, I can see LEDs being exclusive before too long. We all know LEDs draw less power out out less heat.

I am on my second round of LED bulbs for the low beams and I feel pretty good about these particular ones I just ordered. I am looking to upgrade my headlamps more so for looks but that isn't high on the priority list at the moment.

2014 Chevy Impala LTZ Limited
- 5% Window Tint, Rosen GM1210 Stereo, Polk Audio Components and 6x9s, Pioneer, Kenwood amps and sub, Addco Rear Sway Bar, ZZP Strut Tower Braces, LED fogs and low beams, back up and interior lighting, SS dash, stereo and shifter trim.
2004 Pontiac GTO
- Quicksilver on Black 6 speed, garage queen
2004 GMC Yukon SLT
- The reliable back up... can't part ways with it!
2016 GMC Acadia Denali
- Quicksilver on Black, AWD, rear DVD, 2/2/3, nice...

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome