Chevy Impala Forums - View Single Post - 2014+ impala Bose stereo system bypass and upgrade
View Single Post
post #43 of (permalink) Old 02-24-2019
JaelenK

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjhenry77 View Post
I like the navy since it does not interfere with anything in the car. And it gives a fiber optic output.

I was going to go stealth, however there’s just to much $ tied up in the stuff I already have. I will be switching to a sealed subwoofer inclosure since that hits smoother and more accurate on bass production. As a trade off the box is only 1/2 the size of the potted enclosure. Slowly but surely the blueprint is going to become reality. Still putting stuff together. Weighing out ideas.

I may just say screw the nav tv. Stick with the stock Bose system since it sounds pretty darn good as is. And just add a sub with a line out converter. I’m really starting to lean that direction. I went all out on the last car and to be honest I think the stock mids and highs sounded better and fuller. And I spent like $1000 on those mids and highs.

Time will tell we will see lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My sound system is very SQ oriented and just happens to get decently loud. I just couldn't go back to anything factory because it just sounds sooo good lol. I initially started with only an loc with subs to stock system, but i wasn't happy because the sub didn't blend to the system overall very well so i redid everything. The LC7 is my weak link holding my system back to do even more which is why i was curious about navtv because you're the only one here that has mentioned it! But i don't think ill need it with the arc ps8 dsp. It's practically the same price as navtv after paying for install on navtv as well here in Utah.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome