post #5 of (permalink) Old 05-23-2018 Thread Starter
YaboyPhil

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joes74challenger View Post
Those two cars aren't in the same realm. that 5.7 hemi with a diablo sport tuner runs well (drove an old MI state police cruiser with one, it was a blast). however a 20-40k mile charger scat pack is the better fun machine. just depends on what you want. gas mileage and 300hp and can go through the snow, get an impala. want a rear wheel drive car with a bullet proof 8 speed auto/paddle shifters, then get the charger. oh yeah 6.4 liter and a 9k supercharger installed from the east coast puts you in hellcat power range....

personally i'm looking at the scat pack challenger in the near future....2010 impala for the "winter beater".
Actually an R/T and Impala are not that far apart. Its a drivers race. With the Impala SS or the new V6's it all depends on the driver of the R/T. Even if they master the launch its still gonna be very close. Distance on a race would be a big factor too. From a stop the Impala will get the jump but the longer the race the more ground the R/T will cover. Personally I would love to own at least a scat pack. But a Hellcat would be the dream. Or just a Chevy SS. Those things are bad ass. Its a wolf in sheep's clothing. But I'm fresh out of college so neither are gonna be in the "cards" for quite some time.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome