Impala Forums banner

My 04, Chevy Impala LS

11K views 71 replies 9 participants last post by  Joes74challenger 
#1 ·
Just thought I should start putting my cars history together a little. This is my "04 Impala LS. (Below if I've done it right should be a picture of my car as it looks in the summer... if not look at the bottom of my post). Because I apparently have no pictures of it from the front in the winter as it is right now. (Has stock rims for winter as I'll touch on next)

The second picture is my current favourite picture of my car from the rear as it is. There you can see my good ol' stock rims. Which by the way look leaps and bounds better than my old, beat up temporary rims in picture #3. I got them cheap from a lot somewhere up here. Used to belong to a late fourth gen Buick Regal. Not the 1996 Regal I used to own, Just some random one.

They actually used to look even worse before they were on the car but one of my fathers co-workers was generous enough to really help make them look much better. Wow did he do a good job, I used those rims to good effect. Anyways I'm just blabbing now. Ill just post the pics and get to the point.

Attachments

See less See more
#67 ·
Sorry to hear about this David :(
Keep your head up and dig your feet in. Life is ups and downs. Don’t give up in the downs, use them to spring to the ups!!
Glad you are ok and unhurt.

Reactions: David3800
#69 ·
Sorry to hear this and shitty that it happened

However

You drifted left and rubbed a guard rail other than perhaps the LF fender of an oncoming vehicle.
That would have been super shitty

Kinda trying to make lemonade out of lemons

Chin up ol'chap. Press on press on.

Reactions: David3800
#70 ·
Very true! and that's the only section of my half hour drive with a guard rail it's all open one way roads after leaving town!

and thanks a lot Paulie.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.