Chevy Impala Forums - View Single Post - Bad BCM?
Thread: Bad BCM?
View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 05-02-2017
ChevroletCustomerService

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by juleshaw2077 View Post
Im also having this problem. But with more serious problems at times.... my air bag light is on 90% of the time, when my airbag light is on, climate control doesnt light up or work. Side detection, front end collision, front camera, rear parking sensors, nothing works. Never does. 1 day it took me a few hours to get the car started..... once in a while all my dash will malfunction and a service theft deterrent system will show... also the car doesnt recognize the keyfob when im close (cant open door from locked with key in pocket or open trunk)...
From what i read online its most likely a BCM, or something to do with GM's shitty theft detterent system.
Ofcourse im at 65k, 5k over my bumper ro bumper. Not exactly happy with the problems im having and ofcourse after warranty is up. Rediculous.
Hi juleshaw2077,

We're sorry to learn of the numerous concerns you've experienced with your Impala. We recognize how frustrating these unexpected issues must be, especially given that you're out of warranty. If you decide to have your dealership take a look, please know we'd be happy to offer an extra layer of assistance during the diagnosis and repair process. Feel free to send us a private message or email [email protected]. We'll just need your contact information, VIN, mileage and preferred dealer.

To learn more about GMs privacy policy, please visit https://www.gm.com/privacy-statement.html.

Best,
Lauren E.
Chevrolet Customer Care

For information on the GM Privacy Statement, please visit http://www.gm.com/privacy-statement.html

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome