Chevy Impala Forums - View Single Post - Wrong console in a brand new car?
View Single Post
post #80 of (permalink) Old 05-29-2016 Thread Starter
jonjonbear

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by impaler View Post
Second thoughts? Because of an SD card reader?
You got your trim fixed so why the unhappiness?

On the Chevy site it still shows the 2016 having the wood like grey interior pieces on LT and above. The LS has the ugly grey pieces.

Here is a 2016 2LT for sale at the Chevy dealer by me and it has the grey wood like trim inside
Chesapeake 2016 Chevrolet Impala for Sale at Hall Chevrolet | AG156534
and here is another
Chesapeake 2016 Chevrolet Impala for Sale at Hall Chevrolet | AG156703

2016 2LTZ from another dealer
2016 Chevrolet Impala for sale in Norfolk - 2G1145S36G9116020 - Rick Hendrick Chevrolet of Norfolk
and a 1LT from that same dealer
2016 Chevrolet Impala for sale in Norfolk - 1G1105SA8GU135729 - Rick Hendrick Chevrolet of Norfolk

Here is a 2016 LS
2016 Chevrolet Impala for sale in Norfolk - 2G11Z5SAXG9166595 - Rick Hendrick Chevrolet of Norfolk

Yeah...None of those look like mine. Mine is gray burl looking. Reason I said that? Sure odd that I spend 40+ for a car, and have to argue about the features that it was advertised to have that Chevy just up and decides to stop putting on a car. Don't get me wrong, i love the car. It is the most expensive car I have ever owned and never thought I would spend that much for a Chevy, so that given I am not happy that I have had to fight to make it right. It's been a long time since I bought a brand new American car and had higher expectations of the experience. My last new car was a 2013 Kia Optima SXL, and there were no surprises with that one. That said, the car is big, comfortable, pretty quick and attractive. I'm not happy with the 20" wheels that I had to buy to get the adaptive cruise. They make a huge difference in the ride and quietness of the car. Why on earth would they make you spend 400.00 bucks on bigger wheels and tires to get adaptive cruise? That's just stupid..The 2015 Rental Impala we had was an LTZ, had the regular wheels and it rode so much quieter and smoother. The wheels are pretty, but I am more interested in the quiet ride rather than the look.

2016 2LTZ, Blue Velvet, Jet Black/Mojave, 20" wheels, sunroof, adaptive cruise, tech and convenience packages.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome